Lactation Consultant Support
What to expect
- A visit in the comfort and convenience of your home.
- Taking your full breastfeeding history.
- Observing a complete feed.
- Initial assessment of your current situation.
- Assessing your baby’s mouth and sucking skills, as appropriate.
- Opportunity to practice techniques and build confidence.
- Leaving you with a mutually agreed plan.
- Follow up, tailored to your needs.
- Non-judgmental support irrespective of your circumstances.
Packages & Pricing for IBCLC breastfeeding services
Initial consultation, up to 2 hrs £90
Further appointments at £50 hr in person
Telephone or Skype appointments can be arranged on request at £20 for 30 minutes
A package of three visits, which includes an initial consultation plus two follow up visits, £180
Packages & Pricing for RM / IBCLC tongue-tie services
Provided by Anouk Lloyd, Registered Midwife, IBCLC, fully insured.
As above also includes a full tongue tie assessment and feeding support 2hrs £90
Full oral and feeding assessment, feeding support and tongue-tie division 2hrs £175
Follow up appointments £50 per hour
All sessions can be tailored to your individual needs which may include an antenatal preparation session, previous history de brief or returning to work, for example.
From initial enquiry we hope to make contact within 24 hrs.
To arrange a consultation, contact us via email or text, we then arrange a mutually convenient time to visit you and your baby at home.
Free travel within central Brighton. For other areas mileage of £1 per mile will be charged.
Parking costs will need to be covered by you. Please advise us if you wish to provide a permit.
We appreciate as much notice as possible should you need to cancel your appointments, as this allows us to re allocate the appointment to provide care to other families.
We are also available for talks and professional training