Lactation Consultant Support
What to expect
- A relaxed virtual consultations at you and your babies pace.
- A visit in the comfort and convenience of your home.
- Taking your full breastfeeding history.
- Observing a complete feed.
- Initial assessment of your current situation.
- Assessing your baby’s mouth and sucking skills.
- Opportunity to practice techniques and build confidence.
- Leaving you with a mutually agreed plan.
- Follow up, tailored to your needs.
- Non-judgmental support irrespective of your circumstances.
Packages & pricing for IBCLC breastfeeding services
From initial enquiry we hope to make contact within 24 hrs.
Initial consultation up to 2 hour appointments are £105 in usual working hours, evenings and weekends limited appointments £130.
Further appointments £55 per hour, for ongoing additional support & to review feeding plans.
Package of three contacts £240
To arrange a consultation, with you and your baby, contact us via email or text, we then arrange a mutually convenient time.
Where ever possible we offer a video consultation, in person appointments will involve Covid screening questions and we will be wearing PPE as per government guidance.
Free travel within central Brighton. For other areas mileage of £1 per mile will be charged.
Parking costs will need to be covered by you. Please advise us if you wish to provide a permit.
We appreciate as much notice as possible should you need to cancel your appointments, as this allows us to re-allocate the appointment to provide care to other families.
We are also available for talks and professional training